Wednesday 7 May 2014

Daisy Nails


Hi everyone, these are my latest nails that are part of the nail art challenge I am doing on instagram. These nails were inspired by onenailtorulethemall and were for the 'floral nails' design. I really like how they turned out, and have had lots of compliments on them! Hope you like them :)
Below are the products I used to create this design: 
First I used nails inc in 'New York Noir' and painted 2 coats of black. After this has dried, I used a dotting tool from ebay which can be found in a set here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-x-Nail-Art-Dotting-Pen-Marbleizing-Tool-Set-Manicure-Painting-Kit-2-Way-UK-/161129980246?pt=Nail_Polish&hash=item2584186156 I then used white polish from NYC to create the flowers and added a yellow dot in the middle using nail art paint, also from ebay. I used some caviar nail beads from a nail wheel from Primark.

1 comment: