Sunday 4 May 2014

New Blog!



Hi everyone! I thought that due to interest in my nail art account on Instagram @sophdoesnails, it would be a good idea to start a nail blog as it is something I have always wanted to do. I am so so grateful for everyone's support on my page so far, it is all very exciting for me as nail art has always been my favourite thing to do. Since people started to notice my nails and compliment them, I figured maybe I should start a separate Instagram account just to post nail pictures. So here I am! Please bare with me, this is all new and confusing and I still need to learn how to make my blog look pretty.. but hopefully I will get there eventually. Thank you for following, it means so much! 
Sophie :)
http://instagram.com/sophdoesnails

No comments:

Post a Comment